Do you have a great educational idea that you just know would go down well as a workshop in a school? Perhaps you are a budding children’s author, a talented artist/ actor or even a scientist brimming with spectacular experiments that teachers and children would love to interact with? If so I can help you market your workshop ideas!
I have been touring for the last 18 years and have sold my workshops to thousands of schools across the UK and Europe- a quick look at my Facebook page or a Google search of my name will reveal the wealth of my experience. Over the years I have developed a variety of strategies that will get your workshop business noticed. You may be a total beginner or a current workshopper keen to learn ways of winning new business- if so I can help you!
Workshopping in schools can be a great way of earning an extra income and can even turn into a new career like it did for me. I am now offering training to people who are serious about turning their expertise into workshops or performances that they can market to the education sector here in the UK. My training usually conducted via Skype aims to cover the following areas:
- Developing an effective website that is attractive to education professionals
- Utilising social media- with an emphasis on Facebook (including Facebook ads), Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Building an email subscriber list that develops a lucrative relationship with your clients
- Cold calling and why it is vitally important
- Adding the WOW factor to your workshops that get people talking about you
- E- commerce- your online shop
- The financial structure of your workshopping business
- Publishing, ebooks, self publishing
- Add on features and how they can make you more money
Let’s get your workshopping business off the ground together!
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free initial chat about your requirements – if you do decide to proceed my fee for a 1 hour Skype consultation is £100 + VAT.